Achy Joints Shea Butter Cream is so incredibly soothing to stiff, painful and aching joints. Our Shea Butter creams contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Grapeseed Oil. A little goes a long way with this cream. Smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.
Ingredients: Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, and Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Lavender and Rosemary.
60ml, 125ml and 250ml sizes
60ml, 125ml, 250ml