Home > Scents > Search by Scent > Scents D-P > Island Berry
Sort By:
Page of 1
PEI Sand Bar Island Berries Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - Whole Muffin 190 g (6.7 oz) PEI Sand Bar Island Berries Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Whole Muffin 190 g (6.7 oz)

The exfoliating properties of real PEI sand combined with the scent of Island berries make our PEI Sand Bar a delight!  Keep the memories of summer close whenever you use this moisturizing soap.

Our Price: $19.00

(17)
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $12.95
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $29.95