Home > Scents > Search by Scent > Scents A-C
Sort By:
Page of 1
Apple Cinnamon Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100g Apple Cinnamon Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

A delightful mix of fruity floral and crisp green apple. Top notes of green apple, crisp citrus, and nuances of Berries. Peach mid notes reaching into a light musk at the base of the fragrance.

Our Price: $6.75

(31)
Bamboo Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g Bamboo Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

Bamboo smells like the colour green, a clean and pleasant smell. A good fragrance for men or women.

Our Price: $6.75

(48)
Bay Rum Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Bay Rum Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

A very potent, floral, vibrant blend. top notes of jasmine, lemon and rum. Mid notes of pungent floral, lilac, rose, carnation, lavender, cedarwood and balsam. Patchouli and vanilla at the base.

Our Price: $17.95

(1)
Bayberry Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Bayberry Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Bayberry smells like a cool crisp morning walk in the forest with the fresh aroma of trees, plants and add a little spice.

Our Price: $17.95
Bayberry Shaving Cake - 160 g (5.6 oz) Bayberry Shaving Cake - 98% Natural - 110 g (3.9 oz), 7 cm (2.75 in) diameter

The Bayberry aroma was requested by our customers and is refreshingly down to earth.  This wonderful shaving bar or cake creates a luxurious lather.  Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(7)
Bayberry Shaving Cake - 110 g (3.9 oz) Bayberry Shaving Cake - 98% Natural - 110 g (3.9 oz), 9.5 cm (3.75 in) diameter *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 30th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

The Bayberry aroma was requested by our customers and is refreshingly down to earth.  This wonderful shaving bar or cake creates a luxurious lather.  Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(1)
Bergamot Essential Oil - 30 ml (2.0 fl oz) Bergamot Essential Oil - 30 ml (1.0 fl oz) Bergaptene Free

Bergamot is well known for its uplifting citrus scent and for its properties that improve the tone and texture of the skin. It is also considered as a warming oil, which revitalizes the skin, and makes the complexion look radiant. It can also be diffused in the room to brighten-up the mood. The properties of Bergamot Oil can be attributed to its composition of main constituents. Linalool and Linalyl acetate are sweet-smelling and cooling constituents which are soothing and provides a sense of calm. Meanwhile, limonene is a powerful Antioxidant with a bright citrus scent which energizes your senses.

Our Price: $23.95

(1)
Bergamot Goat Milk Hard SHAMPOO Bar - Square 100 g (3.5 oz) Bergamot Goat Milk Hard SHAMPOO Bar - 100% Natural - Square 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after September 20th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

Bergamot is an excellent essential oil with a light citrus scent. It has anti bacterial and anti fungal properties and helps conditions such as eczema and psoriasis, while being emotionally uplifting.

Our Price: $8.95

(52)
Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream has a mild citrus scent. Contains Bergamot essential oil which is noted to be helpful in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
125ml

Our Price: $19.95

(1)
Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream has a mild citrus scent. Contains Bergamot essential oil which is noted to be helpful in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis.
250ml

Our Price: $29.95
Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Bergamot Lemon Organic Shea Butter Cream has a mild citrus scent. Contains Bergamot essential oil which is noted to be helpful in the treatment of eczema and psoriasis. 100% Natural.

Our Price: $12.95

(1)
Shaving Bar Bergamot Shaving Cake - 100% Natural - 110 g (3.9 oz), 7 cm (2.75 in) Diameter *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 30th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

100% Natural Bergamot Oil from Italy, which is very light and fresh in scent, is added to our shaving bar formula to create a wonderful shaving bar with luxurious lather. Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(1)
Shaving Bar Bergamot Shaving Cake - 100% Natural - 110 g (3.9 oz), 9.5 cm (3.75 in) diameter *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 30th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

100% Natural Bergamot Oil from Italy, which is very light and fresh in scent, is added to our shaving bar formula to create a wonderful shaving bar with luxurious lather. Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(4)
Bergamot Triple Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Bergamot Triple Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

Bergamot smells beautifully like a flowery orange and the essential oil is beneficial for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Amazing in its ability to moisturize dry skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, it also can help with eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy skin rashes, insect bites, and the list goes on. 120 ml (60 ml and 240 ml also available)

Our Price: $24.95

(5)
Bergamot Triple Butter Cream Bergamot Triple Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Bergamot smells beautifully like a flowery orange and the essential oil is beneficial for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Amazing in its ability to moisturize dry skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, it also can help with eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy skin rashes, insect bites, and the list goes on. 2 40 ml (60 ml and 120 ml sizes also available)

Our Price: $39.95

(9)
Bergamot Triple Butter Cream Bergamot Triple Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Bergamot smells beautifully like a flowery orange and the essential oil is beneficial for skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Amazing in its ability to moisturize dry skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles, it also can help with eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, itchy skin rashes, insect bites, and the list goes on. 60ml (120 ml and 240 ml also available)

Our Price: $14.95

(18)
Berry Blossom Goat Milk Soap Berry Blossom Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

Fruity and sweet composition. Very similar to the Blackberry scent.

Our Price: $6.75

(49)
Bite-Me-Not(tm) Body Butter - 15 g (0.5 oz) Bite-Me-Not(tm) Body Butter - 15 ml (0.5 fl oz)

Discourage insects and soften your skin at the same time!

Our Price: $6.50

(7)
Bite-Me-Not Body Butter - 50 ml (1.7 fl oz) Bite-Me-Not(tm) Body Butter - 50 ml (1.7 fl oz)

Discourage insects and soften your skin at the same time with our Bite Me Not Body Butter!

Our Price: $13.95

(9)
Bite-Me-Not™ Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g Bite-Me-Not(tm) Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 16th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

New for 2020! Made with the same essential oil combination as our Bite-Me-Not™ Herbal Oil.  The scent is a woodsy, somewhat nutty, earthy herbal aroma that is generally pleasing.

Our Price: $6.75

(12)
Bite-Me-Not Herbal Oil Bite-Me-Not(tm) Herbal Oil - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

100% Natural protection.

Our Price: $12.95

(4)
Bite-Me-Not Herbal Oil Bite-Me-Not(tm) Herbal Oil - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

The Bite-Me-Not™ oil is one of our most returned to a beloved products. This body oil has a base of rich and moisturizing oils that easily rub into your skin. However, we think it's best feature is it's blend of specifically chosen essential oils that we love and bugs hate! The earthy and fresh aroma of Citronella, Rosemary, Lemongrass, and Cedarwood leaves a pleasant smell on you while deterring those small buzzing pests.

Our Price: $17.95

(8)
Black Cumin Seed Goat Milk Soap Rectangle Bar 100g Black Cumin Seed Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

Black cumin seed oil has a pungent scent that occurs naturally. Bars are sealed in containers on display in our store.  Black cumin seed oil has anti-inflammatory properties and may provide some benefit for those with psoriasis or eczema.  It is also an excellent astringent.  Black cumin seed oil is known for lightening dark spots on skin.

Our Price: $6.75

(4)
Blackberry Goat's Milk Soap Blackberry Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

If you like fruity fragrance you will love Blackberry. One of our best sellers.

Our Price: $6.75

(53)
Blueberry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml Blueberry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

With the wonderful aroma of blueberries this is a favorite!

Our Price: $12.95

(2)
Blueberry Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml Blueberry Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our  Shea Butter Cream contains 90% Shea Butter, with a little Grapeseed Oil blended in. A little goes a long way with this cream.  Smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $19.95

(2)
Blueberry Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml Blueberry Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our  Shea Butter Cream contains 90% Shea Butter, with a little Grapeseed Oil blended in. A little goes a long way with this cream.  Smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $29.95
Butterscotch Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz) Butterscotch Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

Mmmm.... Creamy Butterscotch! Smells and tastes delicious! Our Lip Balm has been described as the best ever. See for yourself!

Our Price: $4.75

(5)
Calendula Body Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz) Calendula Body Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Our Calendula Body Cream has a very heavy, light scent

  • Can be used as a day or night cream
  • Natural Base
  • No fragrances added
Infused with Calendula which is thought to have healing properties and be very soothing.

Our Price: $24.95
Calendula Body Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Calendula Body Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

Our Calendula Body Cream has a very delicate, light scent.

  • Can be used as a day or night cream
  • Natural Base
  • No fragrances added
Infused with Calendula which is thought to have healing properties and be very soothing.

Our Price: $38.95
Calendula Body Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Calendula Body Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Our Calendula Body Cream has a very delicate, light scent.

  • Can be used as a day or night cream
  • Natural Base
  • No fragrances added
Infused with Calendula which is thought to have healing properties and be very soothing.

Our Price: $58.95
Chai Bath Salts Chai Bath Salts - 120 ml (4.2 fl oz)

Aromatic and spicy, these salts will help revive a tired body, while uplifing your mood.

Our Price: $7.25

(3)
Chai Bath Salts - 500 ml (16.9 fl oz) Chai Bath Salts - 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)

Aromatic and spicy, these salts will help revive a tired body, while uplifing your mood. Includes one tub tea.

Our Price: $18.00

(1)
Chamomile Floral Water - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Chamomile Floral Water - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This floral water is a mixture of distilled water and fragrant essential oil. A versatile addition to any beauty routine, it can be used as a deodorant, facial spritzer, and for direct application to the skin, as a cooling agent, in saunas, in hair care applications, as a fragrance or for massage. Incredibly versatile and 100% Natural.

Our Price: $29.95
Cherry Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g Cherry Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

A delicious fragrance of sweet ripened black cherries is somewhat smells edible (but not). Cherry is a nice balance between sweetness and tartness.

Our Price: $6.75

(35)
Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

Cherry Triple Butter instantly became one of our top selling scents. Triple Butter is a blend of three exotic and well known butters: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter.

Our Price: $24.95

(6)
Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 240 ml Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Cherry Triple Butter instantly became one of our top selling scents. Triple Butter is a blend of three exotic and well known butters: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter.

Our Price: $39.95

(7)
Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 60 ml Cherry Triple Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Cherry Triple Butter instantly became one of our top selling scents. Triple Butter is a blend of three exotic and well known butters: Mango Butter, Shea Butter, and Cocoa Butter.

Our Price: $14.95

(9)
Chocolate Lip Balm Chocolate Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

Made especially for chocolate lovers. Smells and tastes wonderful!

Our Price: $4.75

(4)
Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter Chocolate Lovers Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $19.95

(2)
Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter Chocolate Lovers Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $29.95
Chocolate Shea Butter Cream Chocolate Lovers Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $12.95

(1)
Citrus Toning Mist - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Citrus Toning Mist - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This alcohol-free toning mist is specially formulated with aloe vera, rose floral water, and a twist of grapefruit, bergamot and lime essential oils. The mild astringent properties of the combined citrus fruits help minimize the appearance of pores, lock in moisture, and leaves your face looking fresh and revitalized. This gentle formula is suitable for all skin types.

Our Price: $17.95

(5)
Cocoa & Oatmeal Hand Milled Soap Cocoa & Oatmeal Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Whole Muffin 190 g (6.7 oz)

Wonderfully soothing on many levels.  Oatmeal relieves dry skin and gently exfoliates, while the Cocoa does for the rest of your senses what any good piece of chocolate will!

Our Price: $19.00

(7)
Citrus Coconut Goat's Milk Soap Rectangle Bar Coconut Citrus Goat Milk Soap - 99% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 15th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

The Ultimate memories of summer.... creamy coconut and zesty lime and sweet orange makes this classic scent irresistible. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oil of zesty lime and sweet orange.

Our Price: $6.75

(93)
Coconut Hand Milled Soap Coconut Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Whole Muffin 190 g (6.7 oz)

This Coconut soap was made by popular demand and is a consistent favourite. Oh so coconutty!

Our Price: $19.00

(7)
Shaving Bar Coconut Lime Shaving Cake - 99% Natural - 110 g (5.6 oz), 7 cm (2.75 in) Diameter *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 30th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

Coconut Lime is tropical coconut with the fresh zest of lime! This wonderful shaving bar creates a luxurious lather. Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(2)
Shaving Bar Coconut Lime Shaving Cake - 99% Natural - 110 g (5.6 oz), 9.5 cm (3.75 in) diameter

Coconut Lime is tropical coconut with the fresh zest of lime! This wonderful shaving bar creates a luxurious lather. Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip".

Our Price: $8.25

(7)
Coconut Lip Balm Coconut Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

Our Lip Balm has been described as the best ever. And our Exotic Coconut is no exception. Enjoy!

Our Price: $4.75

(14)
Coconut Lip Scrub Coconut Lip Scrub - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Any time of the year, your lips may need a little TLC. Whether they are chapped from the cold, or dried and cracked from the hot sun, this sugary lip scrub will do the trick and make you lips feel soft and pampered.

Our Price: $14.95
Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Shea Butter Cream contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Grapeseed Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream.  

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, and Coconut Fragrance Oil.

60ml, 125ml, 250ml

Our Price: $19.95

(2)
Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Shea Butter Cream contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Grapeseed Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream.  

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, and Coconut Fragrance Oil.

60ml, 125ml, 250ml

Our Price: $29.95
Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz) Coconut Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Shea Butter Cream contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Grapeseed Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream.  

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, and Coconut Fragrance Oil.

60 ml, 120 ml, 240 ml.

Our Price: $12.95

(1)
Coffee Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz) Coffee Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

NEW for 2020! They said it couldn't be done but we did it anyway! Coffee flavoured lip balm softens and protects while gently moisturizing.

Our Price: $4.75

(3)
Cranberry Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g Cranberry Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

The aroma of tart delicious fresh cranberries with a sweet blend of slightly floral under tones.

Our Price: $6.75

(24)
Shaving Mug With Soap Deluxe Shaving Kit - 3 Pieces (with Shaving Mug) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 31st, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

The wonderful shaving cake creates a luxurious lather. Made using age-old traditional cold-process soap making techniques, we add a high percentage of castor oil which creates a very rich, creamy lather. Additionally, we also add cosmetic clay which gives the lather extra "slip" and also works to purify your skin (think of a clay or mud mask). The shaving cake is beautifully contained in a pottery mug that was handcrafted locally here in Prince Edward Island, Canada by Island Stoneware. Finally, we include a high quality wooden handle shaving brush made in Germany.

Shaving Cake Fragrance Options: Unscented (no scent), Coconut & Lime (mild scent), Bayberry (medium scent). We make our shaving cakes in small batches with the resulting feel and slip of the lather being exceptional. Primitive in appearance (not uniform looking), these hand cut shaving cakes vary in shape and are not exactly as shown. Weight ranges from 100 g (3.5 oz) to 120 g (4.2 oz) per shaving cake.

W
ooden Handle Options for Brush: Beech Wood (cream colour), Black Beech Wood (black), Acacia Wood (light brown).

Pottery Shaving Mug Colour Options: Cream with Blue Trim, Solid Blue, Solid Red, and Solid Green. Handmade in Prince Edward Island.

S
eparately, the 3 items retail for $62.90 on our website.

Our Price: $58.95

(9)
Double Double Coffee Soap - Cup Shaped 90 g Double-Double Coffee Soap - Cup Shaped 90 g (3.2 oz)

Double-Double Coffee Soap! Need some extra coffee in the morning? Try our new Double-Double for a wake me up shower! Made with real Coffee Butter and Coffee Essential Oil.

Our Price: $8.25

(10)
Bite-Me-Not™ Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g EXTRA LARGE BAR - Bite-Me-Not(tm) Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - 175 g (6.2 oz)

Made with the same essential oil combination as our Bite-Me-Not™ Herbal Oil. The scent is a woodsy, somewhat nutty, earthy herbal aroma that is generally pleasing.  100% Natural.

Our Price: $11.75

(2)
EXTRA LARGE BAR - Coconut Citrus Goat Milk Soap - 175 g (6.2 oz) EXTRA LARGE BAR - Coconut Citrus Goat Milk Soap - 99% Natural - 175 g (6.2 oz)

The Ultimate memories of summer.... creamy coconut and zesty lime and sweet orange makes this classic scent irresistible. This fragrance oil is infused with natural essential oil of zesty lime and sweet orange.

Our Price: $11.75

(5)
Fisherman Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) Fisherman's Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 2nd, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

Traditionally, fisherman soap is made with Anise Star Essential Oil which has a powerful and licorice-like scent able to cut through most other strong scents, including fish. Anise also has strong antibacterial properties.

Our Price: $6.75

(15)
Great Outdoors Goat Milk Shampoo Bar - 100 g Great Outdoors Goat Milk SHAMPOO Bar - 100% Natural - Square 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after September 20th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

When the great outdoors calls you with the sounds of buzzing biting insects, this shampoo is just the thing!  Made with the same essential oil combination as our Great Outdoors Herbal Oil, it leaves your hair soft and shiny and discourages those flying annoyances.  The scent is pleasantly herbal and bright, generally pleasing to all but the bugs!

Our Price: $8.95

(21)
Great Outdoors Herbal Oil - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Great Outdoors Herbal Oil - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

For those who have been contemplating the Great Outdoors through a window pane, get out there and enjoy!  100% Natural protection!

Our Price: $12.95
Great Outdoors Herbal Oil - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Great Outdoors Herbal Oil - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

For those who have been contemplating the Great Outdoors through a window pane, get out there and enjoy! 100% Natural protection!

Our Price: $17.95

(2)
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $19.95
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $29.95
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $29.95

(2)
Island Berry Whipped Shea Butter Island Berry Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

This is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Whipped Shea Butter contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% being Sunflower Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream;  smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Our Price: $12.95
Kenny's Cream for Burns & Scars - 120 ml Kenny's Organic Shea Butter Cream for Burns & Scars - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

This cream can be massaged onto burned areas once skin has cooled or onto existing scars. Do not put onto open wounds. 100% Natural.

Our Price: $19.95

(2)
Kenny's Cream for Burns & Scars - 240 ml Kenny's Organic Shea Butter Cream for Burns & Scars - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

This cream can be massaged onto burned areas once skin has cooled or onto existing scars. Do not put onto open wounds. 100% Natural.

Our Price: $29.95

(2)
Kenny's Cream for Burns & Scars - 60 ml Kenny's Organic Shea Butter Cream for Burns & Scars - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

This cream can be massaged onto burned areas once skin has cooled or onto existing scars. Do not put onto open wounds. 100% Natural.

Our Price: $12.95

(1)
Laundry Soap Powder with our Bite-Me-Not(tm) formula in a Cardboard Box - 1.35 kg (2 lbs 15.6 oz) Laundry Soap Powder with our Bite-Me-Not(tm) formula in a Cardboard Box - 1.35 kg (2 lbs 15.6 oz)

Approximately 93 loads using HE (High Efficiency) washing machines and 47 loads using regular washing machines.

100% Natural. Here is a trial size of green cleaning laundry soap that really works! This laundry soap is very simple with 3 ingredients that you can pronounce with jasmine essential oil. A great way to avoid toxic chemicals in conventional cleaning products.

Our Price: $27.00

(1)
Laundry Soap Powder with our Bite-Me-Not(tm) formula in CARDBOARD BOX - 5.5 kg (12 lbs 2 oz) Laundry Soap Powder with our Bite-Me-Not(tm) formula in CARDBOARD BOX - 5.5 kg (12 lbs 2 oz)

100% Natural. Here is a trial size of green cleaning laundry soap that really works! This laundry soap is very simple with 3 ingredients that you can pronounce with jasmine essential oil. A great way to avoid toxic chemicals in conventional cleaning products.

Our Price: $98.00
Licorice Goat's Milk Soap Licorice Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 2nd, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

This is always a favourite because its natural aniseed fragrance invariably evokes fond childhood memories of black licorice candy. On a practical note, the anise essential oil has strong antibacterial properties and is a traditional soap for fisherman due to its ability to cut through almost any smell.

Our Price: $6.75

(29)
Licorice Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz) Licorice Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

New! 100% Natural!  Our same natural base with Anise essential oil makes our new Licorice Lip Balm aromatic, antibacterial  and fun to use!   Softens and protects while gently moisturizing!

Our Price: $4.75
Chocolate Lip Scrub Milk Chocolate Lip Scrub - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Milk Chocolate - smells as good as it sounds! Who can resist?
Any time of the year, your lips may need a little TLC. Whether they are chapped from the cold, or dried and cracked from the hot sun, this sugary lip scrub will do the trick and make you lips feel soft and pampered.

Our Price: $14.95
Number Eight Cologne Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Number Eight Cologne Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Number Eight Cologne is a pleasant men's scent.   Number Eight Cologne products include Aftershave, Beard Balm, Face Cream, and Soap.

Our Price: $17.95
Prince Edward Island Berries Gentle Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) Prince Edward Island Berries Gentle Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)

Authentically P.E.I., this amazing soap bar is made in Prince Edward Island with 98% natural ingredients including goat milk. This soap bar is called "Gentle" because it does not have the exfoliating sand in it that our other Prince Edward Island Berries Goat Milk Soap SAND BAR has in it.

Our Price: $6.75

(5)
Prince Edward Island Berries Goat Milk Soap SAND BAR Prince Edward Island Berries Goat Milk Soap SAND BAR - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 2nd, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates)

Authentically P.E.I., this amazing soap bar is made in Prince Edward Island with 98% natural ingredients including white sand combined with goat milk.

Our Price: $6.75

(5)
Psorecz™ Face & Scalp Oil - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz) Psorecz(tm) Face & Scalp Oil - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Psorecz™ is pronounced "Psor" as in PSORiasis and "Ecz" as in ECZema. "Psor" + "Ecz" = Psorecz™

The Psorecz™ oil is brand new in December 2017 but the formula definitely is not. Our 100% natural, Psorecz™ body butters were developed with specific ingredients known to help moisturize dry skin and has proven AMAZINGLY effective even for more severe or chronic cases! Without a doubt, our Psorecz™ body butter is our number one product for people needing deep moisturizing since 2012.

Our Price: $17.95

(3)
Psorecz™ Large Size - 70 ml (2.4 fl oz) Psorecz(tm) Large Size - 70 ml (2.4 fl oz)

Psorecz™ is pronounced "Psor" as in PSORiasis and "Ecz" as in ECZema. "Psor" + "Ecz" = Psorecz™

100% natural, Psorecz™ was developed with specific ingredients known to help moisturize dry skin and has proven AMAZINGLY effective even for more severe or chronic cases!

Our Price: $17.95

(17)
Psorecz™ Super Duper Size - 240 ml Psorecz(tm) Super Duper Size - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Psorecz™ is pronounced "Psor" as in PSORiasis and "Ecz" as in ECZema. "Psor" + "Ecz" = Psorecz™

100% natural, Psorecz™ was developed with specific ingredients known to help moisturize dry skin and has proven AMAZINGLY effective even for more severe or chronic cases!

Our Price: $47.95

(4)
Psorecz(tm) Supersize - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz) Psorecz(tm) Supersize - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

Psorecz™ is pronounced "Psor" as in PSORiasis and "Ecz" as in ECZema. "Psor" + "Ecz" = Psorecz™

100% natural, Psorecz™ was developed with specific ingredients known to help moisturize dry skin and has proven AMAZINGLY effective even for more severe or chronic cases!

Our Price: $27.95

(10)
Psorecz(tm) Travel Size - 15 ml (0.5 fl oz) Psorecz(tm) Travel Size - 15 ml (0.5 fl oz)

Psorecz™ is pronounced "Psor" as in PSORiasis and "Ecz" as in ECZema. "Psor" + "Ecz" = Psorecz™

100% natural, Psorecz™ was developed with specific ingredients known to help moisturizedry skin and has proven AMAZINGLY effective even for more severe or chronic cases!

Our Price: $7.95

(22)
Refreshing Citrus Astringent - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Refreshing Citrus Aftershave - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Good for most skin types, except sensitive. This enticing scent is bright with refreshingly spicy notes.

Our Price: $17.95

(1)
Refreshing Citrus Astringent - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Refreshing Citrus ASTRINGENT - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

Good for most skin types, excepting sensitive.  This enticing scent is bright with warm spicy notes and is great as an aftershave, too!

Our Price: $17.95

(2)
Shaving Cake in Tin Container with Brush Shaving Kit - 3 Pieces (with Shaving Tin)

With 4 different shaving cake fragrance options, a convenient tin with lid, and 2 shaving brush handle colours to choose from, this economical shaving kit is perfect for both seasoned brush shavers or first-timers who want to try "old school" shaving.

This wonderful 95 g (3.5 oz), 7.5 cm (3.5 in) diameter 99% or 100% natural shaving cake creates a luxurious lather. Made just like our cold-process soap, we have added a higher percentage of castor oil and some cosmetic clay for added "slip" to virtually eliminate razor burn.

We make our shaving cakes in small batches with the resulting feel and slip of the lather being exceptional.

Our Price: $29.95
Sleep Serum - 10 ml (0.35 fl oz) Sleep Serum Roll-On - 10 ml (0.35 fl oz)

100% Natural. External use only. A blend of essential oils traditionally used to help relax. Comes in an easy to apply roll-on vial.

Our Price: $17.00

(8)
Super Dot.Calm - 5 ml (0.17 fl oz) Super Dot.Calm - 5 ml (0.17 fl oz)

Super Dot.Calm blemish stick contains a blend of 5 essential oils know to be effective in the treatment of acne and blemishes added to a natural base of healing and nourishing butters and oils. No wonder it's SUPER! Calm your dots with Dot.Calm!

Our Price: $6.00

(27)
Super Soap Hand Milled Soap - Half Muffin 95 g (3.4 oz) Super Soap Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - HALF MUFFIN 95 g (3.4 oz)

Super Soap was developed for problem acne and contains 5 Essential Oils know to be  beneficial for soothing this skin issue, plus oatmeal for gentle exfoliation.

Our Price: $10.00

(8)
Super Soap Hand Milled Soap - Whole Muffin 190 g Super Soap Hand Milled Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Whole Muffin 190 g (6.7 oz)

Super Soap was developed in 2008 for problem acne and since then our customers have been telling us that it is the best acne product they have used! Contains essential oils beneficial for soothing & healing acne, plus oatmeal for gentle exfoliation. 100% Natural.  One of our best sellers!

Our Price: $19.00

(48)
Cherry Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz) Sweet Cherry Lip Balm - 7 ml (0.25 fl oz)

Our Lip Balm has been described as the best ever.  See for yourself!

Our Price: $4.75

(7)
Cherry Lip Sugar Scrub Sweet Cherry Lip Scrub - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

Any time of the year, your lips may need a little TLC. Whether they are chapped from the cold, or dried and cracked from the hot sun, this sugary lip scrub will do the trick and make you lips feel soft and pampered.

Our Price: $14.95
Tea Tree Astringent - 240 ml ( 8.1 fl oz) Tea Tree & Lavender Aftershave - 240 ml ( 8.1 fl oz)

Good for most skin types, especially oily, irritated and acne prone skin. Lavender, Calendula and Tea Tree are a fantastic combination to heal and soothe your skin, as well as prevent breakouts. If you would like the benefit of soothing Lavender without the floral smell, Tea Tree balances the floral notes of Lavender making it a neutral scent overall.

Our Price: $17.95

(3)
Tea Tree Astringent - 240 ml ( 8.1 fl oz) Tea Tree Astringent - 240 ml ( 8.1 fl oz)

A fantastic combination to heal and soothe your skin, as well as prevent breakouts.

Our Price: $17.95

(7)
Tropical Bundle - 7 Items Tropical Bundle - 7 Items

Our new Tropical Bundle includes: Coconut Mango Sun Cream 20 120 ml (4.1fl oz), Creamy Coconut Shea Butter 120 ml (4.1 fl oz), Ooh Soo Soothing After Sun Oil 15 ml (.5 fl oz), 2 x Mango Papaya Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz), Exotic Coconut Lip Balm, Grapefruit Lip Balm

Our Price: $56.85

(3)
Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 1000 ml Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 1000 ml (33.8 fl oz)

If you have cold hands this is the soap for you. Warming Goat's Milk Liquid Soap has Cinnamon and Ginger to heat you up, and the balancing effect of Sweet Orange Essential Oil makes this a perfect spicy soap. 100% Natural Our refill bottles are made to refill our pump bottles four times!

Our Price: $35.95
Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 2000 ml Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 2000 ml (67.6 fl oz)

If you have cold hands this is the soap for you. Warming Goat's Milk Liquid Soap has Cinnamon and Ginger to heat you up, and the balancing effect of Sweet Orange Essential Oil makes this a perfect spicy soap. 100% Natural Our refill bottles are made to refill our pump bottles four times!

Our Price: $69.95
Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 500 ml Warming Foaming Liquid Soap Refill - 500 ml (16.9 fl oz)

If you have cold hands this is the soap for you. Warming Goat's Milk Liquid Soap has Cinnamon and Ginger to heat you up, and the balancing effect of Sweet Orange Essential Oil makes this a perfect spicy soap. 100% Natural Our refill bottles are made to refill our pump bottles twice!

Our Price: $18.95

(1)
Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 120 ml (4.1 fl oz)

There is a reason we traditionally eat cinnamon and ginger during the winter in the northern hemisphere.  Those ingredients are warming to your body.  Made with essential oils of cinnamon, ginger, and sweet orange, you'll warm up inside and out.

Our Price: $19.95

(3)
Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)

There is a reason we traditionally eat cinnamon and ginger during the winter in the northern hemisphere.  Those ingredients are warming to your body.  Made with essential oils of cinnamon, ginger, and sweet orange, you'll warm up inside and out.

Our Price: $29.95

(4)
Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml Warming Organic Shea Butter Cream - 60 ml (2.0 fl oz)

There is a reason we traditionally eat cinnamon and ginger during the winter in the northern hemisphere.  Those ingredients are warming to your body.  Made with essential oils of cinnamon, ginger, and sweet orange, you'll warm up inside and out.

Our Price: $12.95

(4)