Home > Scents >

Chocolate Lovers Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz)
Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter


 
Choose a size to display the price
Our Price: $29.95

Product Code: WSB203
Qty:

Description Ingredients
 
For all you chocolate lovers, this is an excellent moisturizing butter.  Our Shea Butter Cream contains 95% Shea Butter, with the remaining 5% Grapeseed Oil.  A little goes a long way with this cream.  Smooth it over your skin, and as your body heat warms it up, it soaks in leaving unbelievably soft skin behind.

Ingredients: Shea Butter, Grapeseed Oil, Vitamin E, and Chocolate Fragrance Oil.

60ml, 125ml, 250ml
Ingredients:
  • Smooth a little Whipped Shea Butter over your skin and allow the heat of your body to warm it up. It quickly liquifies and permeates your skin, drenching it with moisture.

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Peach Goat Milk Soap - 98% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) Lavender & Geranium Goat Milk SHAMPOO Bar - 100% Natural - Square 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after September 20th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates) Chocolate Lovers Shea Butter Cream - 240 ml (8.1 fl oz) Lavender Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)
Our Price: $6.75

Add
Our Price: $8.95

Add
Our Price: $29.95

Add
Our Price: $6.75

Add
Peach Goat Milk Soap Lavender & Geranium Goat Milk Shampoo Bar - 100 g Chocolate Whipped Shea Butter Lavender Goat's Milk Soap
Patchouli Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz) *** Your entire order will not be shipped until after October 15th, 2022 (or later if other backordered products have later dates) Lime & Lavender Goat Milk Soap - 100% Natural - Rectangle Bar 100 g (3.5 oz)
Our Price: $6.75

Add
Our Price: $6.75

Add
Patchouli Goat Milk Soap - Rectangle Bar 100 g Lime and Lavender Goat's Milk Soap

Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review

Browse for more products in the same category as this item:

Scents
Scents > Search by Scent > Scents A-C > Chocolate
Scents > Search by Scent > Scents A-C
Scents > Search by Scent
Natural Moisturizers